July 12 Band Camp 9:00am (Libby time = 8:45) – 4:00pm.
- Meet in the band room at 9am
- Bring your own lunch
- Bring PLENTY of water and wear appropriate clothing and comfortable running shoes for a hot afternoon rehearsal at Stutler Bowl.
- Drop Students off at Fine Arts and Pick up at Stutler Bowl.
- We’ll be rehearsing music inside from 9am-12pm and marching outside at Stutler from 1-4pm.
July 12 Pool Party 6:00-9:00pm for students and parents.
5626 Galena St.
Centennial, CO 80112
(Note: this is a different location than last year!)
Student snacks – please bring enough to share:
- Seniors – sodas, lemonade or water
- Juniors – salty or sweet snacks
- Sophomores and Freshman – just come & enjoy, this one’s on us!
Adult snacks will be provided by the Board (appetizers, cheese and crackers, etc.). Returning parents – if you wish to bring something, contact Cathy Asleson Dundon (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).