2021 Western Welcome Week Parade Info Sheet
- 7:45am Call (Be in the band room with uniform and instrument at 7:45)
- 8:20am Uniform Inspection and load busses
- 8:30am Busses depart for Downtown Littleton
- 9:00am Warm-up and basics in Gallup Park (beginning of parade)
- 10:00am Parade starts
- 12:30pm Parade should be over-congratulations!
- 1:00pm Get Water, Load Busses and return to CCHS
*The parade route goes down Littleton Blvd. (from Gallup st.) and ends at Arapahoe Community College. Parents, I’d recommend parents park at ACC and walk to Main St./Littleton Blvd. and find a good spot to watch.
2021 Monarch Marching Festival
Schedule & Details
10am-12:30pm Practice at Stutler Bowl
1:00-2:00pm Eat lunch at Fine Arts (provided by BPA)
2:30pm Depart for Centaurus High School
(10300 W South Boulder Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026)
3:15pm Arrive and unload
3:45pm Body Warm-up
4:20pm Music Warm-up
5:15pm Performance Time!
5:45-6:45pm Watch remaining bands perform
6:45pm Awards Ceremony
7:15pm Return to CCHS
- Bring food and/or money for concessions if you want snacks after the performance.
- Parents should pick students up at CCHS Fine Arts at approximately 8:00pm.
NOTE TO PARENTS:
SPECTATOR PARKING…Parking is limited to ONLY handicapped parking in the area of the stadium and parents and staff should plan on arriving with enough time before performances to walk from the parking available within 1⁄2 mile of the stadium at marked businesses and at Angevine Middle School or the Community Medical Center just .8 miles east of the stadium on South Boulder Road.
The cost for the festival is $12.00 for adults and $8.00 for students (6-18) and senior citizens. Cash and credit cards will be the only methods of payment. Children under 6 will be admitted free and gates will open at noon.
**BE SURE TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU COME TO CCHS IN THE MORNING. WE WON’T PROVIDE ANY FOOD UNTIL LUNCH. Bring snacks/money for concessions if you think you’ll need more food than we provide.
**EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR THIS YEARS BAND SHIRT UNDER HIS OR HER UNIFORM.
Legacy Invitational Marching Band Festival
Adams 12 North Stadium
12500 Delaware Drive, Westminster, CO (not Legacy HS)
Saturday, September 25th 2021
from Mr. Libby as of 9/14/2021
8:15am Call Time/Change into Uniform
9:15am Depart for Adams 12 North Stadium
(12500 Delaware Drive, Westminster, CO)
10:25am Body Warm-up Time
10:50am Pit Warm-up Time
11:00am Music Warm-up Time
12:00pm Prelims Performance Time
12:15pm Change out of uniform and eat lunch (Bring your own)
1:00pm-4:15pm Watch other bands perform
4:15pm Retreat/awards (Drum Majors Only)
4:30pm Return to Busses to eat dinner (provided) or change back into uniform. Depending on our finals performance time we may eat after that performance. If we place in the top 12 we will perform at Finals. If not, we’ll return to CCHS after dinner.
5:30pm Finals begin!! Our performance time depends on our Prelims placement.9:15pm Retreat/Awards (Drum Majors Only)
9:30pm Return to CCHS
Three Important Changes from Last Festival
- Venue Change. This year the Festival will be held at the Adams 12 North Stadium, not Adams 12 Five Star Stadium. Spectator parking areas have changed considerably; see the Arial Map in the Spectator Info tab.
- The Adams 12 Health and Safety Policy requires masks be worn by all visitors inside any District building. For the Adams 12 North Stadium, this means you are required to wear a mask when you are inside the restroom, inside the concessions stand or inside the press box. You are not required to wear a mask when you are outside, including the stands, common areas, field area. Please bring a mask and wear it when required.
- A new ticket policy is detailed on the Tickets tab. Due to reduced seating at this year’s venue and to reduce crowding, we will be offering three separate tickets: AM-Prelims, PM-Prelims and Finals. There will be no Combo tickets available.
Big Cat Marching Band Festival
The BIG CAT Marching Invitational is held at the North Area Athletic Complex (NAAC) Stadium at 64th Ave and
Highway 93. Please refer to the maps for bus/equipment parking, and food serving zones.
Saturday, October 16, 2021
8:30am-10:15am Practice at Stutler
10:15am-11:15am Lunch (on your own)
11:30am Depart for North Area Athletic Complex (Golden, CO)
12:15pm Arrive and unload
12:50pm-1:20pm Body Warm Up (Area B)
12:45pm-1:15pm Pit Warm-Up (Area B)
1:30pm-2:00pm Music Warm-Up (Area B)
2:15pm PERORMANCE TIME
2:45pm-4:00pm Watch Other Bands
4:15pm Prelim Awards Ceremony
4:30pm Eat Dinner (Provided)
6:00pm Finals performances begin
9:40pm Finals Awards Ceremony
10:00pm Depart for CCHS
Parents should pick students up at CCHS Fine Arts at approximately 10:45pm.
Littleton High School Stadium
Monday, October 18, 2021 (NOTE: Monday of Fall Break)
12:30pm-3:30pm Practice at Stutler
4:00pm-5:30pm Eat Dinner (Provided) and change into uniform
6:00pm Depart for Littleton High School Stadium
6:45pm Arrive and unload
7:15pm-7:45pm Body Warm-up
7:45pm-8:00pm Music Warm-up
8:30pm Performance Time
8:45pm-9:15pm Watch 2 remaining bands perform from the track
9:20pm Awards Ceremony
9:45pm Return to CCHS
Parents should pick students up at CCHS Fine Arts at approximately 10:15pm.
CBA State Championship
Air Force Academy Falcon Field
Friday, October 29, 2021 & Saturday, October 30, 2021 (Creek Band Only Performs on Saturday!)
State Semifinals and Finals Schedule and Information
- 8:30am-10:30am Practice at Stutler
- 11:20am Inspection
- 11:30am Depart for Falcon Field, USAFA
- 12:45pm Arrive and unload
- 1:50pm Percussion Warm-up
- 2:10pm Band Body Warm-up
- 2:45pm Music Warm-up
- 3:30pm Semifinals Performance Time
- 4:00pm Semifinals Awards Ceremony
- 5:00pm Eat Dinner (Provided)
- 5:50pm First Finals warm-up time begins
- 7:30pm Finals performances begin
- 9:30pm Full Band Retreat and Awards Ceremony
- 10:30pm Depart for CCHS
Bring food and/or money for concessions if you want snacks after the performance.
Parents should pick students up at CCHS Fine Arts at approximately 11:45pm.
NOTE TO PARENTS: See website (cbamarching.com) for details concerning parking, admission prices, etc. The
CBA 4A/5A STATE TICKET PRICES
Quarterfinals Ticket Prices
- Adults $17.00
- Students $12.00
- Seniors (60+)$12.00
- 9 and under Free
Semifinals Ticket Prices
- Adults $18.00
- Students $13.00
- Seniors (60+)$13.00
- 9 and under Free
Finals Ticket Prices
- Adults $19.00
- Students $14.00
- Seniors (60+)$14.00
- 9 and under Free
CBA 4A/5A STATE Combination Semifinals And Finals Ticket Prices
- Adults $32
- Students $25
- Seniors (60+) $25
- 9 and under Free