The news for the Week of August 15th
- The Band Spirit Wear Store has extended its deadline for ordering until Wednesday 8/18 at 5pm.
- The CCHS Band Parents Association is proud to partner with In-N-Out to offer Back-to-School Night Dinner. We encourage all students to participate in Back-to-School Night In & Out Dinner with their parents and/or school friends. The deadline to pre-purchase has been extended until Wednesday, 8/215 at 1pm. No sales will take place on Back-to-School Night.
- Price: $5 per meal plus Cheddar Up transaction fees ($5.63 total).
- Dinner includes a hamburger, cheeseburger, or grilled cheese sandwich, a bag of chips, and soda.
- Purchase tickets by Wed, 8/25, 1 PM MST.
- Payment link – https://in-n-out-band-
- Ticket Pick-up: starts at 4 PM for faculty & staff and 4:15 PM for parents & students.
- On the day of the event, please make sure that you pick up your prepaid tickets (4 lines, alphabetized) before you enter the food lines (2 available).
- Serving Time: starts at 4:15 PM for faculty & staff and 4:30 PM for parents & students. In-N-Out will stop serving meals whenever all the prepaid meals have been distributed, approximately 6:15 PM.
- Location (In-N-Out Cookout Truck and Ticket Pick-up): The parking lot between the tennis courts and the baseball field. It will be difficult to pick up your meals without your pre-paid tickets.
- Littleton Western Welcome Week Parade
- 7:45am Call (Be in the band room with uniform and instrument at 7:45)
- 8:20am Uniform Inspection and load busses
- 8:30am Busses depart for Downtown Littleton
- 9:00am Warm-up and basics in Gallup Park (beginning of parade)
- 10:00am Parade starts
- 12:30pm Parade should be over-congratulations!
- 1:00pm Get Water, Load Busses and return to CCHS
*The parade route goes down Littleton Blvd. (from Gallup st.) and ends at Arapahoe Community College. Parents, I’d recommend parents park at ACC and walk to Main St./Littleton Blvd. and find a good spot to watch.
- FYI: Website and Social Media Links of Interest
Thanks for Supporting Your Students & The Band!
Go Creek! Go Band!