Monarch Festival Ticket Pre-Sale
In an effort to keep everyone safe and streamline the entry process for the Monarch Marching Festival on Saturday, September 18th, this year we are offering people the ability to purchase a print@home or mobile ticket in advance. This will result in a cleaner, safer, and faster “contactless” entry into the festival. You can also purchase tickets at the door, but please arrive early as we anticipate there will be lines.
In order to purchase tickets, please go to the following link: https://www.showclix.com/
Legacy Festival Update | Below are three important changes from prior years to be aware of:
- Venue Change. This year the Festival will be held at the Adams 12 North Stadium, not Adams 12 Five Star Stadium. Spectator parking areas have changed considerably; see the Arial Map in the Spectator Info tab.
- The Adams 12 Health and Safety Policy requires masks be worn by all visitors inside any District building. For the Adams 12 North Stadium, this means you are required to wear a mask when you are inside the restroom, inside the concessions stand or inside the press box. You are not required to wear a mask when you are outside, including the stands, common areas, field area. Please bring a mask and wear it when required.
- A new ticket policy is detailed on the Tickets tab. Due to reduced seating at this year’s venue and to reduce crowding, we will be offering three separate tickets: AM-Prelims, PM-Prelims and Finals. There will be no Combo tickets available.
- Please allow 30-60 minutes before your school’s performance time to park, walk to the stadium, purchase your ticket at admissions, enter the stadium and be seated. While there is some parking adjacent to the stadium, other lots are a considerable distance away.
- Spectators will not be seated during a band performance, only between band performances.
- Concessions is cash only. Tickets cash or credit cards.