Announcing the 2021 Annual Silent Auction presented by the Cherry Creek High School Band Parent Association. The auction will be held online. Auction items will included local business gift certificates, memorabilia, and experiences.
Auction is scheduled to start on Friday, September 24, 2021 @ 12 pm MDT
You will be able preview auction items starting Wednesday, September 22, 2021 @ 12 pm MDT at Bidding Owl
Meantime here are a couple of spotlighted items that will be up for bid:
Auction Experience Spotlight: Disney World Vacation For 4. This Experience Includes:
• $1,000 in Disney gift cards redeemable toward admission, food, or souvenirs
• 4-night stay in one standard guest room at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
• Round-trip coach class airfare for 4 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to Orlando, FL
• Access to travel booking & concierge service
- Walt Disney World is a nearly 40-square-mile self-contained city and the world’s biggest amusement park. There are four main parks, each with their own themed areas. Magic Kingdom, the “most magical place on earth,” is home to the soaring castle and all the nostalgic classics. Epcot is two parks in one, with technology and future-focused attractions. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is fully movie-centric, and the place for all things “Star Wars,” while Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a combination animal reserve and international experience
Auction Memorabilia Spotlight: Peyton Manning & John Elway Signed Replica Eclipse Helmet with display case
This unique item brings together two Hall of Fame quarterbacks and Denver legends.
Check out the item here
If you have any questions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
- The Auction is the biggest fundraiser for the band.
- The proceeds from the auction support all of the band programs at Cherry Creek High.
- 40% of the band’s costs are covered through donations and fundraising.
How is the Money Used?
- To buy and refurbish instruments
- To assist with other learning opportunities
- To cover transportation costs
- To send students to festivals
- Hire training specialists to keep our amazing music program in top-notch condition