The Competition Food Committee
Thank you so much for all the great snacks that have been donated so far, our bus bins are filling up nicely! We are low on nut free/ gluten free snacks, so if you haven’t given yet please keep this in mind. Also, if your kiddo has dietary needs please let us know so we can meet their needs with our meals.
Ad and Tributes for the Band Directory
Support the band with a paid advertisement in The Marching Band Directory. It is for use by band parents and band members to contact each other during band season.
- Ads or tributes will be reproduced in black and white.
- All ads and tributes should be camera-ready JPEG or PNG bitmaps, grayscale
- Full-page ads should be 1200×2100 (4″ x 7″ at 300 pixels per inch) “portrait” orientation
- Tributes and half-page ads should be 1200×1050 (4″ x 3.5″ at 300 pixels per inch) “landscape” orientation
- Copy should be sent electronically (jpeg format or as a MS Word document) via email to email@example.com
- Cost: $20 for tribute, $40 for half page ad, $60 for full page ad
Band Spirit Night and Dinner on Friday 8/13 from 5 PM to 7:30 PM.
The following activities are scheduled.
• 5:00 PM: Students will perform a parade for band parents and siblings (not in uniform).
• 5:30 PM: Lobby of Band Room: Parents/students will pay the remaining 2021 marching band fees.
• After paying band fees, students will pick up their Spirit Bag in the Band Room. The bag will contain: 1) one cotton blend 2021 Marching Band short sleeve t-shirt (included in marching band fees), 2) two photo buttons of the student, and 3) dinner ticket for student . The t-shirt size provided by the student during registration was used to inform the order. Please note that students/parents can only enter the band room after fees are paid.
• Parents will have the opportunity to go online and order additional marching band apparel. It is suggested that they order a second or backup short sleeve t-shirt for their student since he/she must wear this underneath the band jacket. The band fees only cover one short sleeve t-shirt. Link to order additional apparel – https://stores.blueskypromotions.com/ccmarchingband.
• Important info regarding apparel that is 100% polyester: They do run big. Samples of small, medium, large, XL, and XXL short sleeve and long sleeve wick shirts will be available to check out on 8/13 in the Band Room.
• Cherry Creek friendship bracelets are available for purchase. They are priced at $12 per bracelet.
• Spirit Night Dinner (5:30 PM): Students have been practicing hard since 8/2. The second week of Band Camp ends with the Spirit Night Dinner. It is available to students and directors at no charge. There is a $10 per person charge for parents and siblings to cover the cost of the dinner. It is an excellent opportunity for students, directors, parents, and siblings to celebrate the end of Band Camp. The dinner includes beef & sausage rigatoni or mac-n-cheese for vegetarians, salad, roll, and various desserts and drinks. It will be festive. Please consider joining the students, directors, and other parents/siblings for dinner. We are doing pre-sales for dinner so the Food Committee will know how much to prepare. Here is the link to register and pre-pay for Band Spirit Night Dinner –
We will not be collecting payments for dinner on 8/13, Spirit Night. Please pre-pay if you are interested in joining us for dinner. The deadline to do so is Wednesday, 8/11, midnight. Thank you so much for your support in helping cover the costs. We really appreciate it!
We will be sending out final band fee statements before Spirit Night. You can also get a paper copy statement at Spirit Night. The statements will reflect participation in the ETeam Program, where participants receive the $200 reduction in band fees.
You can pay your fees the following ways:
- A check provided on Spirit Night on August 13 and made payable to “CCHSBPA”. We will have a table located in the lobby of the Fine Arts Building right after the Spirit Parade and before the Spirit Night Dinner in the West Café to collect any payments We will have paper statements for your convenience.
- Payment via CheddarUp (3.5% credit card fee +$0.45 , or $.50 cents for an eCheck). The eCheck requires your checking account and routing numbers.
All band fees are due no later than Sunday August 15.