AUGUST?! How could the calendar already say August?!!!
Band Camp starts this week, Tuesday Aug 1!!
Download the PDF for schedule of activities.
We know it’s a busy week for our kids, but check out the PARENT EVENTS coming up:
Thursday, August 3: PARENT INFORMATION MEETING
at 7:30 in the Fine Arts Theater.
The Directors will update us on the show and we’ll hear information about fundraisers, meals and other important band details.
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK.
- volunteer openings – we need your help!
- grocery cards to benefit your student’s personal account
- Spirit Wear order forms
- tickets to the 8/11 Spirit Night Dinner
- Great idea to pay the remainder due on your fees!
Friday, August 11, 5:00-8:00 BAND SPIRIT NIGHT. First performance of our favorite band on parade and a catered dinner from Outback Steakhouse.
- Tickets are $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for kids 12 and under and FREE for band members.
- Tickets will be on sale at the Parents Meeting … or
- If you plan to come, please RSVP by Sunday, Aug 6th.
- Avoid the line and email your ticket order to Helen Cregger and send a check made out to CCHSBPA to
7311 S. Ivanhoe Ct.
Centennial, CO 80112
- Vegetarian meals are available by request to Helen Cregger.
- Deadline for ordering tickets and making vegetarian requests is August 6!
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK TO SPIRIT NIGHT!
- Band Fees are due
- Order Spirit Wear
- Order Photo Buttons
A NOTE ABOUT BAND FEES
Remainder of your band fee is due at Spirit Night, August 11. The treasurer, Patti Rojec, will be sending out an email midweek with your balance and instructions for payment. Please help keep the payment line short by paying ahead. Remember, you can always check your Charms account for amount due.
- If you have enough in your fundraising ledger to cover the full fee, this will be used to pay the band fee.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FULL AMOUNT in your fundraising ledger, send a check for the difference and the treasurer will add that to your funds raised and apply to your fee.
Note: Band Fees need to be paid in full by August 11 because of up-front expenses that must be covered. If your student is successful in fundraising during the semester, you can request a refund from the Treasurer later in the season. Send an email to Treasurer Patti Rojec.
On select days this week before camp, please arrive with your section for Button Pictures outside of Fine Arts Building. A uniform will be provided for the photo. Pack a lunch to eat before camp. For those who need uniform fittings, please proceed to the uniform fitting area after your section has taken button photos.
Percussion and Guard only. Contact your section leader for times and location.
Button pictures for Guard and Percussion just before sectional practice.
11:00am Tuba + Tenor Sax
11:40am Alto Sax + Bari
Thanks to so many of you who have already found a place to serve this coming year!! The Board is so grateful for those who’ve signed up through email or at previous events. There are still many areas that we need help with, so please come to the Parent Meeting on Thursday to sign up! Or sign up on the volunteer page.