Band Fees for 2020
- $575 with 10 emails for eTeamSponsor campaign
- $775 without participating in eTeamSponsor campaign
- $50 Discount for younger siblings in band
Non-refundable desposit of $100 is due on August 4th 2020 (first day of band camp)
Remaining balance is due in full on Spirit Night, August 14, 2020. Your fee total can be found in your Charms account, and treasurer will email parents with the fees due.
Band payments MUST be made before or on Friday, August 9. This deadline is firm. For payments:
- Checks (made out to CCHSBPA) can be given to Mr. Libby during band camp.
- Cheddar Up takes credit cards for a 3.9% fee or eChecks for 45 cents.
- Checks (made out to CCHSBPA) accepted at Spirit Night.
Your student will not receive their t-shirt, photo buttons, and directory on Spirit Night until the fees are paid.
Remember for future fees, there are ways to raise funds in your Charms account to pay band fees, including trip fees. Check out the Student Fundraising page for options.
Other Items to be purchased by the band members: All new students will need to purchase our marching shoe or “Dinkles” for around $25.
Other items to be purchased by the Color Guard: All guard members will be informed separately about possible personally owned uniform parts that may need to be purchased including, but not limited to shoes, gloves, etc.