1st week down and one to go – Week 2 of Band Camp
Aug 5-9 This week Band Camp starts at 3:30
The 2nd week of Band Camp has a dress theme for each day. This is not mandatory, rather just to add a little extra fun to each day. Don’t forget to bring lots of water!
- Monday: Hippie Day
- Tuesday: Super Heroes
- Wed: Hawaiian Shirt
- Thursday: Section day
- Friday: CCHS Spirit Wear
Aug 6 New Band Parent Welcome starts at 6:30 pm
Join us for light munchies & refreshments
- The Harper Family Home
- 6805 S Locust Court
- Centennial CO 80112
- Leanne Harper’s cell: 610-805-7484
- Email: email@example.com
All parents/guardians welcome to mingle & get to know other Band families. Ask some questions & jump on this “crazy train”
Aug 9 Band Spirit Night starts at 5:00 pm sharp!
Must not miss event for the whole family.
Come & see what your student has been working on during band camp. Enjoy the Marching Band’s first public performance of the 2019 season!
Right after the performance, head to the band room to:
Pay your student’s Band fees – DUE day of SPIRIT NIGHT
- Band fees = $100 deposit (if not paid in May)
- $475, & $200 if you did not participate in the eFundraiser
- Individual items such as dinkles (shoes), gloves etc, bills will be sent out once Mr Libby sends through eFundraiser opt out list.
- Questions to BPA treasurer Patti Rojec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect your students Spirit Bag of goodies: Show Shirt, Directory, Student Buttons etc
Check out this year’s Band Spirit Wear for sizing. Place an order or order from home at http://stores.blueskypromotions.com/ccmarchingband. The website will be open for sales from now until Wed Aug 14th midnight.
Dinner: Outback Steak House will provide our meal
- Pre-paid tickets: $10 for Adults, $8 for children
- No charge for marching band students
- Meals will be $2 extra on the night at the door
- (cash or check)
- If you would like to pre-purchase tickets after practice this week, please contact by text: Kelly Dexter on (303) 720-3614
- We are also in need of a few volunteers … if you can help please contact Angela (303) 807-5916 or
- Robert Bricmont (303) 947-6660
- Mingle & enjoy meeting new people & seeing old friends
Aug 17 Western Welcome Week Parade
Details such as call & parade times etc. will come in the next email once we have those details from the Directors
Stocking the Pantry
Each year we ask families to contribute snacks to Marching Band. These are snacks available on the bus when the band travels to parades or marching band festivals. See the list below for what to bring. Please be sure the expiration date on the snacks is after December, 2019!
- Freshmen: 12 individual serving packs of chips or crackers.
- Sophomores: 12 individual servings of granola bars or fruit snacks.
- Juniors: 12 individual serving packs of cookies or crackers.
- Seniors: 12 individual servings of cookies or fruit snacks.
Please bring the snacks during band camp; there will be a bin in the band room to collect snack donations. They can also be brought on Spirit Night (Aug 9th)
Band Season is here in full swing, so jump on the “crazy train” and enjoy the ride!
Any questions please email email@example.com