Hello Band Families,
Here’s what is inside this edition of the update:
- Band at the Football Game, Friday 11/12/2021
- New Treasurer Wanted
- Awards Night Volunteers Needed
1. Band at the Football Game, Friday 11/12/2021
- The Marching Band plays at all home football playoff games
- The first football playoff game is this Friday, 11/12/2021
- Call is 6:30 p.m.
- Meet in the Band Room
- Wear Creek Spirit Gear (not marching band uniform).
2. CCHS BPA Treasurer Opening.
Congratulations to Tim Langley-Hawthorne on his new job as Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Hertz. During this season, Tim worked as the BPA co-treasurer with Connie Bechtolt and was going to become the BPA treasurer for the 2022-2023 season. Thanks to Tim for all of his hard work this season.
Due to his new job, Tim will not be continuing as treasurer for the upcoming season. Therefore, we are looking for nominations to fill this open position. We want this person to start during this current season to learn the ropes from Connie. If you are interested in learning more, nominating someone, or nominating yourself, please contact the BPA President, Phulan Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.402.9386) or the BPA Treasurer, Connie Bechtolt (email@example.com or 720.363.8630).
3. 2022 Marching Band Awards Night Volunteers Needed
Marching Band Awards Night is coming up (most likely in January)! It is a casual affair held at CCHS, but we need a few parents to help make this a memorable evening for our seniors.
Go Creek! Go Band!
- Cathy Asleson Dundon on behalf of the CCHS BPA
- 2021 CCHS BPA Communcations Secretary
Website and Social Media Links of Interest