Updated on 10/04/2019 to include Traffic Update
IMPORTANT CCHS SATURDAY MORNING TRAFFIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
There is a cross country meet tomorrow morning on the Dam Road. The intersection of Dayton and Union will be closed and Mr. Libby expects that there will be no parking in any of the lots near Fine Arts. The directors are moving the morning practice to the football practice field behind the ropes course and recommend parking in the south lot by the West building tomorrow morning.
Clarinet & Trumpet Parents: Band Dinner Food drop-off location for will be at Hope United Methodist Church parking lot from 7:30am -8:15am on Saturday. Alternatively, you can bring your item to Fine Arts parking lot at 4 pm.
Douglas County Marching Festival
October 5th, 2019
Douglas County High School Stadium, 2842 Front St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
8:00am-10:00am Rehearsal at GV
10:00am-11:00am Lunch (bring your own)/Change into Uniform
11:15am Depart for Douglas County High School
12:00pm Arrive and unload
12:30pm Warm-up time (Body and Music are combined)
1:30pm Prelims Performance Time
2:00pm-3:30pm Watch other bands perform
3:30pm Retreat/awards (Drum Majors Only)
4:00pm Return to Busses to eat dinner (provided).
5:30pm Finals begin!! Our performance time depends on our Prelims placement.
9:00pm Retreat/Awards (Drum Majors Only)
10:00pm Return to CCHS
- **BE SURE TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU COME TO CCHS IN THE MORNING.**
- **DON’T FORGET TO PACK A LUNCH**
- Bring snacks/money for concessions if you think you’ll need more food than we provide.
- **EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR THIS YEARS BAND SHIRT UNDER HIS OR HER UNIFORM.**
- CCHSBPA will provide dinner to the band – Clarinets & Trumpets to help this week.
- Finals Time will be posted on the website and Facebook page once we know exactly what it will be. cchsbpa.org and www.facebook.com/cchsbandparents
- All students will travel together as a team to and from the competition in coaches.
- Students can bring food and/or money for concessions if you want snacks after the performance.
- CCHSBPA will provide dinner to the band. Clarinets & Trumpets to help this week.
- Parents should pick students up at CCHS Fine Arts at TBA – approx 10:30pm