Ongoing Campaigns for the General Fund
- King Soopers Community Rewards: To sign up for this program, just go to www.KingSoopers.com and create an account or log into your existing account. To create a new account, you will need your King Soopers card number or alternate ID (usually a phone number) to get started. Once signed in, scroll to the very bottom and click on King Soopers Community Rewards. From there follow prompts to link your card to Cherry Creek High School Band Parents Association. Every time you shop, show your loyalty card or enter your alternate ID on the pin pad and King Soopers will donate to the band.
- AmazonSmile: Simply go to smile.amazon.com and create or log in to your account. At the top of the home page, drop down under Your Account to Your Amazonsmile. Use the button to choose or change your charity to Cherry Creek High School Marching Band Parents Association. Just remember to always go to smile.amazon.com (not just amazon.com) when you shop. That’s it!
- CCHS Back to School Night Dinner: On Thursday, August 24th, Chik-fil-a will provide the food. Volunteers help serve and take money. This is a very profitable fundraiser for the entire Band.
- Silent Auction at Fall Band Concert: Local merchants donate items and gift certificates to be auctioned on Tuesday, September 26th. All concert-goers are welcome to participate in the auction.
- E-Team Sponsor Fund Raiser: Informational flyer instructs your child to email friends and family asking for a monetary donation to help the band fund.
- Go Fund Me: Us to the CCHS Band GoFundMe page to promote our band and invite people to support the transportation costs.
- Donations: Gifts are gratefully received and many companies have matching funds programs that support non-profit organizations like our. Please check with your company.
- On-going Marching Band Restaurant Nights: Pick up dinner for your family after a busy day of school and band practice or eat in. Local area restaurants nights will be advertised throughout the season – and the restaurant gives back a percentage of its earnings to the Band. Watch emails for details of which restaurants and dates participate.
- The Safeway Community Giving Card: stay tuned for new information