Ongoing Campaigns for the General Fund
- CCHS Back to School Night Dinner: On Thursday, August 24th, Chik-fil-a will provide the food. Volunteers help serve and take money. This is a very profitable fundraiser for the entire Band.
- Silent Auction at Fall Band Concert: Local merchants donate items and gift certificates to be auctioned on Tuesday, September 26th. All concert-goers are welcome to participate in the auction.
- E-Team Sponsor Fund Raiser: Informational flyer instructs your child to email friends and family asking for a monetary donation to help the band fund.
- Go Fund Me: Use Social Media to promote our band and invite people to support the transportation costs.
- Donations: Gifts are gratefully received and many companies have matching funds programs that support non-profit organizations like our. Please check with your company.
- On-going Marching Band Restaurant Nights: Pick up dinner for your family after a busy day of school and band practice or eat in. Local area restaurants nights will be advertised throughout the season – and the restaurant gives back a percentage of its earnings to the Band. Watch emails for details of which restaurants and dates participate.
- Place an order on AmazonSmile: and the Marching Band general fund receives a half percent of every dollar you spend. Click on this link to sign up for AmazonSmile – and use it every time you make a purchase. AmazonSmile carries all the same great stuff at the same prices as Amazon