Hello Band Families,
Here’s what is inside this edition of the update
- Silent Auction
- Spirit Night Information
- Student Band Fees
- Directory Tributes and Advertising
- Competition Food Volunteers Information
- CCSD Volunteer Registration
Silent Auction– September 20th, 2022
Donate to the Cherry Creek High School Band Parent Association (CCHSBPA) Auction
- No item is too small or too big
- Not sure what to donate?
- Everyone can contribute something
Here are some ideas. . .
HAVE A BUSINESS? DONATE a product or service your business provides and have your name/business seen by over 500 people on our website.
DON’T OWN A BUSINESS, No worries!!! DONATE something you love
- – LOVE COOKING, DONATE a cooking lesson, a dinner party, or a unique baked good
- – LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY, DONATE a picture
- – LOVE CHILDREN, DONATE babysitting services or a trip to the zoo
- – LOVE THE OUTDOORS, DONATE landscaping or mowing service
- – LOVE ANIMALS, DONATE dog walking
LOVE A HOBBY, DONATE something you make
- – LOVE QUILTING, DONATE a blanket
- – LOVE SEWING, DONATE something to wear
- – LOVE WINE or HOMEBREWING, DONATE a bottle of wine or a tasting party
- – LOVE KNITTING, DONATE a scarf
DON’T HAVE A HOBBY, NO WORRIES, DONATE something you would enjoy!!!
- – TICKETS to a sporting event, show, movie, or concert
- – Weekend at your CABIN or VACATION HOME
- – Guided HIKE or SKI day
- – Host a get-together or themed party (aka Happening)
If you are interested in donating or helping out on this year’s CCHSBPA Auction, please contact Vien Perez, CCHSBPA Auction Chairperson (call/text: 303.901.5444 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spirit Night & Dinner—Friday, Aug. 12th, 2022
- 5:00 PM: Parade (bus lane from IC to FA) & Performance (near FA Parking Lot)
- 5:15 PM – 5:45 PM: Pick Up Student’s Spirit Bag & Check Out
- 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: View Samples from Online Spirit Store
- 5:30 PM: Spirit Night Dinner
Join your student and other Marching Band families for the annual Spirit Night Dinner on Friday, Aug. 12th at 5:30 PM! This year we will enjoy a deluxe taco bar with meat and non-meat options and all the fixings, sides, and dessert!
Marching Band students eat free!
All other family members must purchase a ticket.
- Dinner tickets should be purchased by Midnight on Aug. 8th. We will place family tickets in your student’s spirit bag they receive at check out. $10/ticket when purchased online.
- If you purchase your family tickets after the 8th, you will need to pick them up at a separate table near to the spirit bag & check out table.
- To purchase your tickets on Aug. 12th.
o cash or check made payable to CCHSBPA
(no change will be available at the event
Student Band Fees – Student Statements
Please note – the Marching Band 2022-2023 Student Fees Collection will be live and accepting payments on August 10th, after parents have received their 2022-2023 statements. Payments can be made here: CCHS Marching Band 2022 Band Fee CheddarUp from August 10th through August 14th. Parents may also pay fee balance on Spirit Night, at the check out table, with a personal check made out to CCHS BPA. Fee balances should be paid in full before the close of Spirit Night.
Student Balances vary per student, depending on deposit made, credits rolled over from the prior year, E-sponsor election Discount, Dinkle rental charges, Sibling Discounts, etc. Spirit wear purchases may not be paid through this link.
Student Directory – Tributes and Sponsorships
The Cherry Creek High School Band Parents Association publishes a keepsake directory.
We invite you to participate by purchasing a tribute or corporate sponsorship.
Use this form to enter your contact information, set the submission type, and upload your camera-ready art.
- Full-page submissions are 4½” by 7½” portrait ($60 for both sponsorship & tribute)
- Half-page submissions are 4½” by 3½” landscape ($40 for sponsorship and $20 for tribute)
- Our directory is printed in grayscale at 300 dots per inch
To purchase a Sponsorship Ad or a Tribute
- Complete 2022 MB Directory Google Form and use the File upload link found at the end of the form to submit your PDF, PNG, or JPEG file.
- Pay via Directory Cheddar UP.
Once we confirm your payment, we will publish your tribute or sponsorship.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, August 12th, 2022
Thank you all for showing interest in helping to feed the amazing band kids. If you have questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out to Jen @email@example.com.
Please ensure the email information in the directory is yours (sometimes the kids do not pass on fun and important info).
Cherry Creek School District – Volunteer Registration
As required by the Cherry Creek School District, May 2022, all volunteers must be registered as a Volunteer, to work within the schools or with the school groups, sports, events including the CCHS Marching Band, in any capacity. It is a quick online registration process.
Details can be found here – https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Volunteer
Please Register now to Volunteer for current and future Volunteer positions.
Go Creek! Go Band!
Cathy Asleson Dundon, on behalf of the CCHS BPA
2022 CCHS BPA Communications Secretary
Website and Social Media Links of Interest