Hello Band Families,
Welcome to the start of the 2022-2023 Band Season! Here’s what is inside this edition of the update
- Band Camp Week 1 (Aug. 1st through Aug. 5th)
- Spirit Night Information
- Student Band Fees
- Directory Tributes and Advertising
Band Camp Week 1– Aug. 1st through Aug. 5th
Cherry Creek High School-Meet in Band Room
Band Member Schedule
- · 1:00 PM-4:00 PM Music Rehearsal
- · 4:00-5:00 PM Dinner break (provide your own dinner daily – if choosing to go off campus, make sure you are not late to visual rehearsal)
- · 5:00-8:00+PM Visual Rehearsal
- · 8:15 PM Announcements and Dismissal.
Color Guard and Percussion will have different schedules communicated by their instructors.
Please Bring/Wear the Following:
- Instrument & music (in binder with sheet protectors)
- Athletic clothing, including tennis shoes
- Water bottle
- Dinner (money to go off campus or a sack dinner)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Mrs. Vaughn at email@example.com.
Spirit Night & Dinner—Friday, Aug. 12th, 2022
- 5:00 PM: Parade (bus lane from IC to FA) & Performance (near FA Parking Lot)
- 5:15 PM – 5:45 PM: Pick Up Student’s Spirit Bag & Check Out
- 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM: View Samples from Online Spirit Store
- 5:30 PM: Spirit Night Dinner
Join your student and other Marching Band families for the annual Spirit Night Dinner on Friday, Aug. 12th at 5:30 PM! This year we will enjoy a deluxe taco bar with meat and non-meat options and all the fixings, sides, and dessert!
Marching Band students eat free!
All other family members must purchase a ticket.
- Dinner tickets should be purchased by Midnight on Aug. 8th. We will place family tickets in your student’s spirit bag they receive at check out. $10/ticket when purchased online.
- If you purchase your family tickets after the 8th, you will need to pick them up at a separate table near the spirit bag & check-out table.
- To purchase your tickets on Aug. 12th.
- cash or check made payable to CCHSBPA
(no change will be available at the event)
Student Band Fees – Student Statements
Student statements will be sent to students on Monday, 8/8/2022, so their accounts will reflect if they participated in eTeamSponsorship.
The CCHS Marching Band 2022 Band Fee CheddarUp will be live for payments starting Monday, 8/8/2022.
Student Directory – Tributes and Sponsorships
The Cherry Creek High School Band Parents Association publishes a keepsake directory.
We invite you to participate by purchasing a tribute or corporate sponsorship.
Use this form to enter your contact information, set the submission type, and upload your camera-ready art.
- Full-page submissions are 4½” by 7½” portrait ($60 for both sponsorship & tribute)
- Half-page submissions are 4½” by 3½” landscape ($40 for sponsorship and $20 for tribute)
- Our directory is printed in grayscale at 300 dots per inch
To purchase a Sponsorship Ad or a Tribute:
- Complete 2022 MB Directory Google Form and use the File upload link found at the end of the form to submit your PDF, PNG, or JPEG file.
- Pay via Directory Cheddar UP.
Once we confirm your payment, we will publish your tribute or sponsorship.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, August 12th, 2022