Hello Band Families,
The CCHS BPA wishes you a very Happy Thanksgiving and Merry & Safe Travels to our band heading to California!
Just 2 quick items inside this week’s update.
- Hollywood Trip Drop-off Reminder.
- Parade of Lights Volunteers & Santa Hats
Hollywood Christmas Parade—Departure 6:15 am Friday 11/25/2022
- Drop-off students on the East side of DIA by 6:15 am on Friday
- Be sure you TRIPLE CHECK their uniform and instruments parts as students cannot participate in the parades if they are missing anything
Parade of Lights—Volunteers & Santa Hat Needed
Remember to get your student’s Santa Claus hat before next Friday!
The Parade of Lights is next Saturday, December 3rd.
More details will be provided next week. However, about 50 parent volunteers are needed. Please Sign-up and save these times on your calendar to help the CCHS Marching Band with this wonderful opportunity. See it LIVE on 9news.
We ask that each student have at least one Parent/Family member (over 18 years old) sign-up for one volunteer shift for the Parade of Lights.
Visit the Sign-up Genius for more details.
- Friday, Dec. 2nd at Cherry Creek High School – 4-6pm – 8 VOLUNTEERS
- Saturday, Dec. 3rd at CCHS Band Room – 7-9:30 am – 24 VOLUNTEERS
- Saturday Dec 3rd at Staging location –3-5 pm – 10 VOLUNTEERS
- Saturday Dec 3rd Downtown Bus pick-up – 9-10 pm – 6 VOLUNTEERS
- Saturday Dec 3rd Cherry Creek High School – 10:30-1130pm 6 VOLUNTEERS
Go Creek! Go Band!
- Cathy Asleson Dundon, on behalf of the CCHS BPA
- 2022 CCHS BPA Communications Secretary
Website and Social Media Links of Interest