Hello Band Families,
Only 3 days until the Parade of Lights & Football Championship Pep Band!
- Information from Directors for the big day on Saturday.
- Parade of Lights Volunteers
- Percussion Ensemble & Winter Guard CheddarUp for Fees
- Band Concert
- Dinner Fundraiser on December 15th at Colanna’s Pizze
Parade of Lights & Foot Ball Pep Band—Director Directions for Sat. 12/03
- 9 am-12:00 pm Pin lights on uniforms, carefully place uniforms with lights into uniform bags, and decorate instruments
- 12 pm-12:45 pm Lunch (bring your own)
- 12:45pm Load the busses
- 1:00 pm Depart for Empower Field
- 2:30 pm-3:30pm Play pep tunes in the stands for football game
- 3:30 pm Return to busses and depart for Parade of Lights staging area
- 4:15 pm Eat dinner (bring your own) and change into uniform
- 6:00 pm Parade of Lights begins!
- 9:00pm Return to CCHS
- Students will need to provide their own lunch AND DINNER.
- We will not be wearing the uniforms for the football game so bring coats and warm clothes.
- Wear the warmest base layer of clothing possible for both the game and the parade.
- Hats can be worn under our “Santa hat” and all students should wear winter gloves (not our marching band gloves). For woodwind players I would recommend the mittens that can uncover the fingers, but any solution that allows for playing the instruments is acceptable.
If your student is an Instrumentalist, please remember to get your student’s Santa Hat before Saturday morning. The Color Guard hats will be provided.
Parade of Lights—Volunteers
Thank you so much for all those quick sign-ups. Please check back on the sign-up genius Thursday evening as we will be adding additional spots for volunteers. Parade of Lights SignUpGenius
*Please note — With our now-finalized schedule, we will adjust the exact timing, location by Thursday evening.
Please go to CheddarUp to register and pay your fee
Please go to Cheddarup to register and pay deposit $150 before Dec 15th
All Bands Concert—Fine Arts, Tuesday 12/06 at 7 pm
See schoology for Student-specific call times
Were you an Auction Winner for reserved seats, parking or other fun privileges?
Please contact Kimarie Mikleton for details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Band Dinner Fundraises—Colanna’s Pizza 12/15
Thank you to everyone that participated in the Freddy’s Family dinner night & Supporting the CCHS Band Parents Association
Next up – December 15th – Colonna’s Pizza – look for details next week