Hello Band Families,
It’s a BUSY week for the Band Community. Here is what’s inside this week’s update
- Auction & Band Concert- Tuesday, 9/20 @ 7 pm
- Legacy Marching Festival
- Schedule from Directors-Call @ 8:30 am
- Competition Food Information
- Competition Baking Information
- Football Game Performance- Thursday 9/22—Call @ 5:30 pm
- Call Time & Director Information
- Volunteers Needed—Newcomers Welcome!
Auction & Band Concert—Tuesday, September 20th at 7 pm.
We Have Started Online! Now and Ending September 20th at 9:59 pm
Did you know that his SUP Package is available for bidding???
See it online OR view it at Auction in person
The Band Auction has numerous opportunities to bid on: Activities, Food, Memorabilia, Restaurants, Services, Shopping, Spa, Vacations options, Happenings, Section Baskets, and best of all, Priceless Items.
If you cannot decide but would like to support the band, do not Miss our “Buy It Now” option(blue button) to just donate to the Band (various needs, Team Truck, Stage Piano, or Baritone Saxophone.
Vien Perez and Kimarie Mikleton
PLEASE NOTE: If you did not preorder food, there might not be any available at the door
2022 Legacy Invitational Marching Band Festival—Adams 5-Star Stadium
- Adams 5-Star Stadium
- 9351 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229
- Saturday, September 24th, 2022
SCHEDULE: from Mr. Libby as of 9/14/2022
- 8:30 am Practice at GV
- 10:30 am Back to Fine Arts to eat early lunch and change into uniform
- 11:20 am Inspection
- 11:30 am Depart for Adams 5-Star Stadium (9351 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229)
- 12:55 pm Body Warm-up Time
- 1:20 pm Pit Warm-up Time
- 1:30 pm Music Warm-up Time
- 2:30 pm Prelims Performance Time
- 2:45 pm Change out of uniform
- 3:00 pm-3:45 pm Watch other bands perform
- 4:15 pm Retreat/awards (Drum Majors Only)
- 4:30 pm Return to Busses to eat dinner (provided) or change back into uniform. Depending on our finals performance time, we may eat
- after that performance.
- If we place in the top 12, we will perform in the Finals. If not, we’ll return to CCHS after dinner.
- 5:30 pm Finals begin!! Our performance time depends on our Prelims placement.
- 9:15 pm Retreat/Awards (Drum Majors Only)
- 9:30 pm Return to CCHS
**BE SURE TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU COME TO CCHS IN THE MORNING AND BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH. WE WON’T PROVIDE ANY FOOD UNTIL DINNER***
Bring snacks/money for concessions if you think you’ll need more food than we provide.
**EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR THIS YEAR’S BAND SHIRT UNDER THE UNIFORM**
Legacy Competition Links
- 2022 Prelims Schedule (Corrected September 12th)
- 2022 Finals Schedule (Corrected September 12th)
- 2022 Aerial Map showing bus, equipment truck, and food truck parking & routes
- 2022 Bus and Equipment Lot Assignment (TBD)
Competition Food —Legacy Marching Festival
Hello from the Food Committee!
We are so very excited to start competitions. Each time we feed the kids a section or two will be invited to help with items or serving. This weekend is the Flute & Sousaphone sections. A sign up genius link should be going out to you individually. We are having Quesadillas (invented by M. Weiner).
As always feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.
Jen Gallo (773)627-4584
Competition Baking Committee —Legacy Marching Festival
Marching Band season is upon us! If you are able to bake 2 dozen of an item from the sign up it would be greatly appreciated. The committee needs I need all baked goods Saturday morning. Megan will be in the FA parking lot from 8:00-8:30am collecting all the fabulous treats dropped off by you or your band member
Full details can be found on the SignUpGenius Page
Please text or call Megan Eggleston at 303-437-6606 with any questions.
Football Game v.Regis—National Anthem & Half-time Performances
Call Time 5:30 pm
The students will need to plan accordingly for dinner, as it is not provided for Football Games.
We suggest everyone buys their tickets for the football game online at the link below, as only one ticket booth will be taking cash this year. Purchasing tickets online will be a time saver as lines will be long.
Parent Volunteer Opportunities—Regis Football Game
For the 9/22/2022 Football Game, we need parent volunteers for four tasks
- Band Seat Covers: Email Tim L-H if you are interested in helping.
We still need 1 more volunteer. Meet Tim Langley-Hawthorne 1/2 hour prior football game by the south home team entrance to receive your volunteer lanyard
- Pit Crew: SignUpGenius for Pit Crew
We still need 8 more volunteers. Meet Cathy Dundon (cell: 303.885.6440) 1/2 hour prior football game by the south home team entrance to receive your volunteer lanyard.
Go Creek! Go Band!
Cathy Asleson Dundon, on behalf of the CCHS BPA
2022 CCHS BPA Communications Secretary
Website and Social Media Links of Interest