2022 Cherry Creek High School Band Parent Association Auction
A Charity Auction Event in Support of All CCHS Bands
Dear Friends of Music at Cherry Creek High School,
Welcome to the 2022 Cheery Creek High School Band Parent Association (CCHSBPA) Online Auction. This year again, in response to the current landscape, we will be doing the auction online to respect the safety of our students, parents, and supporters.
The proceeds from the auction will help raise necessary funds to support development and growth of programs that benefit our band students. The Cherry Creek High School music program has several diverse music groups (marching, concert, and jazz bands, to mention a few) serving over 300 band students.
The auction is open for bidding from the morning of Friday, September 16, 2022 @ 12 pm MDT and run until Tuesday, September 20, 2022, 9:59 pm MDT. So check back often!!! There are many valuable items to be won! Thanks to all who donated.
All bidders will need to create a BiddingOwl account to bid. Here is a video to assist you with this: https://www.youtube.com/
Thanks for your support!
- Auction Preview: September 14 @ 12 pm MDT to September 16 @ 12 pm MDT
- Auction to begins: September 16 @ 12 pm MDT
- Auction ends: September 20 @ 9:59 pm MDT
Greetings Band Parents,
The Band Auction is coming on September 20, 2022 and it is our biggest fundraiser of the year and the band needs your help to make it a success! All funds raised help cover all the expenses of All CCHS Bands throughout the year.
“How can I help?” GLAD You Asked!
HELP US GET DONATIONS
If You or Anyone you know…
- Donate a service: hairdresser, handyman, babysitter, dog walking, yard assistance…
- Donate property: own a timeshare, vacation property, RV and would be willing to donate a week or weekend…
- Donate created items: artist, craftsman, photographer…
- Donate your skills: bake, cook, sew, carve, scraper, creative activities …
If interested in donating or helping please contact Vien Perez, CCHSBPA Auction Chairperson (call/text: 303.901.5444 or firstname.lastname@example.org )
HOST A PARTY OR GET TOGETHER aka HAPPENINGS at Auction
Would you be willing to host a fun or formal event or party for a limited number of people? You decide the number of people, the what, the where, when and the price per person. Below are some theme ideas, but you can decide whatever interests you most.
- Broncos and BBQ (or any other sports related theme)
- Biking, burritos and Brews
- 80’s – coming back – karaoke (or any other decade theme party)
- Fiesta night or Taco Tuesday (with Legos? – building competition?)
- Derby party – Mardi Gras party
- Wine tasting and Hors D’oeuvres
- Pets, coffee and exercise
- Cooking bake-off
- Yoga day in the park
- Movie night – indoor, outdoor (kids or adults or both)
- Game night – cards, various games, adults, kids, both
- Halloween party – adults, kids – costumes and games or maybe just a scary movie with treats
- Surprise gift party – everyone brings a gift to exchange and get to know one-another over snacks, conversation
- Casino night
- Potluck and whatever you like
Please, consider asking anyone and everyone to donate to the auction! No donation is too small or too big!
Donation form and letters are below.
You can print them or email them to potential donors or fill one out for yourself!
Donations are tax-deductible!
Please send completed donation forms to email@example.com
If interested, please text or email your ideas to Kimarie Mikleton, CCHSBPA Auction Assistant (call/text: 303.907.9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org ). All Parties/Happenings need to be finalized by September 9th.
ATTEND and/or PARTICIPATE in the AUCTION on SEPTEMBER 20th starting at 6pm, in the Fine Arts Theatre Lobby.
Certain items will be at the auction. BUT all items will be Online. If you are unable to attend, you, your family and friends can all participate Online. The auction is Open to One and All. Go to biddingowl.com and register to bid (more specific instructions with QR code to come).
THANK YOU for your assistance in making this year’s Band Auction a success and supporting the Cherry Creek High School Band programs.
CheddarUp to Pre-Purchase Dinner Tickets
CCHS Band Parents Association is providing a Chick-fil-A meal Fundraiser for Concert /Auction Attendees on September 20th, in the Fine Arts Building Hallway between 5:00 and 7:00pm. Profits from the sale benefit ALL of the CCHS Bands.
*Our Color Guard team will be serving two Chick-Fil-A meal options – $10 each meal**
Chicken Sandwich, Chips & drink (bottled water, coke or sprite)
Chicken nuggets, Chips & drink (bottled water, coke, or sprite) *
The number of meals that can be provided is LIMITED, and therefore we encourage everyone to pre-purchase their meals here BEFORE Friday, September 16th. IF there are excess meals, we will sell them for $12 on-site after 6 pm. Cash and checks will be accepted for meals.
Prepaid meals must be picked up by 6:30pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to credit or refund late pick-up orders. *Please – no meals in the auditorium There are areas on the West and East side of the fine Arts building available for outdoor eating.
Did You Know?
- The Auction is the biggest fundraiser for the band.
- The proceeds from the auction support all of the band programs at Cherry Creek High.
- 40% of the band’s costs are covered through donations and fundraising.
How is the Money Used?
- To buy and refurbish instruments
- To assist with other learning opportunities
- To cover transportation costs
- To send students to festivals
- Hire training specialists to keep our amazing music program in top-notch condition