- 9am-10am Rehearsal at Stutler (pit be there, but equipment truck has to leave no later than 9am to clear the Air Force inspection for our warm up on site so you won’t play during rehearsal)
- 10:50am Inspection
- 11:00am Depart for USAFA Falcon Field (bring your own lunch to eat on the bus plus any snacks you may need for the rest of the day)
- 12:15pm Arrive and unload equipment
- 12:50pm Warm up times begin
- 2:30pm Performance time
- 2:45pm Awards Ceremony
- 3:30pm Depart for CCHS
- 5pm “Special Activity” in FA Theater
- 6:30pm Dismissal
- Adults $15.00
- Students $12.00
- Seniors (60+)$12.00
- Under 10 Free
2169 Field House Drive
U.S. Air Force Academy, CO 80840
Falcon Stadium Entrance Policy
Food is permitted, but must be displayed in a transparent 1-gallon zip lock bag.
Note: Only (1) one-gallon transparent zip lock bag per ticket holder.
Factory-sealed transparent soft plastic water bottles, 24 oz. or less is the only beverage permitted.
Note: Exceptions will be made for medical conditions and infants.