Ongoing Campaigns for the General Fund
- Make a Donation: Donations are gratefully received and many companies have matching funds programs that support non-profit organizations like ours. The CCHSBPA is the official booster club for the Cherry Creek Marching Band and Band programs. CCHSBPA is a 501(c)(3) public charity that provides financial and volunteer support to the high school band program. Our EIN is 84-0718562.
- Write a check payable to CCHSBPA and mail to Attention: Connie Bechtolt, CCHSBPA Treasurer, 7350 East Progress Place, Suite 100, Greenwood Village, C0 80111.
- Donate via CheddarUp
- King Soopers Community Rewards: To sign up for this program, just go to www.KingSoopers.com and create an account or log into your existing account. To create a new account, you will need your King Soopers card number or alternate ID (usually a phone number) to get started. Once signed in, scroll to the very bottom and click on King Soopers Community Rewards. From there follow prompts to link your card to Cherry Creek High School Band Parents Association. Every time you shop, show your loyalty card or enter your alternate ID on the pin pad and King Soopers will donate to the band.
- AmazonSmile: Simply go to smile.amazon.com and create or log in to your account. At the top of the home page, drop down under Your Account to Your Amazonsmile. Use the button to choose or change your charity to Cherry Creek High School Band Parents Association. Just remember to always go to smile.amazon.com (not just amazon.com) when you shop. That’s it!
CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL BAND PARENTS ASSOCIATION @ AmazonSmile
BUTTER BRAID, COOKIE DOUGH & KODA COFFEE FUNDRAISER – STARTS MONDAY, 9/14 We are continuing the tradition of selling Butter Braids, Cookie Dough, and Koda Coffee to raise funds to support the CCHS Marching Band. This year it will look a bit different. We have opted for the paperless fundraiser by going online. We will be selling Butter Braids, Carmel Rolls, 2 flavors of Gluten-Free cookie dough, and the award-winning Coda Coffee. Each Butter Braid product sells for $13.00-$14.00, Gluten-Free Cookie Dough sells for $13.00, and Coda coffee $16. For every product sold, 40% of the sale goes to fund the CCHS Marching Band. This fundraiser is a great way for students to help our community if students choose to participate!
- Sept 14th: the online fundraiser starts! Share this link with your friends, family, and community- https://store.myfundraisingplace.com/8bca89ff-b1bb-4eec-b842-1083922e6506
- September 25th: Online store will close
- October 7th: 6:00 pm after practice, Butter Braids, GF Cookie Dough & Coda Coffee will be ready for pick up by students
- Location: Hope United Methodist Church at the corner of Belleview and Dayton.
- CCHS Back to School Night Dinner: On Thursday, August 24th, Chik-fil-a will provide the food. Volunteers help serve and take money. This is a very profitable fundraiser for the entire Band. CANCELED: Back-to-School Night will be virtual this year (2020) to optimize student/faculty/staff/parent safety.
- Silent Auction at Fall Band Concert: Local merchants donate items and gift certificates to be auctioned on Tuesday, September 26th. All concert-goers are welcome to participate in the auction. Online auction opens Saturday, October 3rd and closes Tuesday, October 6th. The auction can be found at Bidding Owl
- On-going Marching Band Restaurant Nights: Pick up dinner for your family after a busy day of school and band practice or eat in. Local area restaurants nights will be advertised throughout the season – and the restaurant gives back a percentage of its earnings to the Band. Watch emails for details of which restaurants and dates participate.
- The Safeway Community Giving Card: To purchase gift cards mail a check for $5 per card made out to CCHSBPA to:
- Kathy Benson
- 8067 S. Trenton Ct.
- Centennial, CO 80112
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope so I can mail cards out to you. Buy extra cards for grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Simply purchase a gift card pre-loaded with $5. Then, every time you shop Safeway, just ask the cashier or courtesy desk clerk to load more money onto your card before your groceries are scanned. Pay for your groceries with your card and the band will receive 4% of your total.